We set you up and guide you through using one of the following; Google Analytics, WebTrends or HitBox.
- Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Its main highlight is that the product is aimed at marketers as opposed to webmasters and technologists from which the industry of web analytics originally grew.
- Googe Analytics can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines, display advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.
- Integrated with AdWords, users can review online campaigns by tracking landing page quality and conversions (goals). Goals might include sales, lead generation, viewing a specific page, or downloading a particular file. These can also be monetized. By using GA, marketers can determine which ads are performing, and which are not, providing the information to optimise or cull campaigns.
- GA's approach is to show high level dashboard-type data for the casual user, and more in-depth data further into the report set. Through the use of GA analysis, poor performing pages can be identified using techniques such as funnel visualization, where visitors came from (referrers), how long they stayed and their geographical position. It also provides more advanced features, including custom visitor segmentation.
- Access seven standards-based methods for data exchange through WebTrends Connect, a centralized location for connecting to systems using ODBC, web services, Smart Reports for Microsoft Excel, Analytics Reports Exporter and other methods. (Available in WebTrends Analytics 8.6 On Demand only)
- Analyze massive data sets with the new Analytics Data Scheduler, a database tool that provides direct, secure access to millions of rows of website data. (Available in WebTrends On Demand)
- Maximize your Web 2.0 investments by measuring and testing how visitors interact with rich Internet applications, online video, RSS feeds, consumer-generated media, and more. Preconfigured reports offer dynamic graphic views of standardized tracking metrics and results, and can be easily customized to include metrics specific to different industries.
- Identify successful content, channels, partners and campaigns. Promote those that drive conversion and engagement.
- Create calculations on the fly by dragging and dropping customer results and other Web site data in reports. New ratios are automatically calculated and added to reports.
- Streamline administration with customized access rights for individual users or categories of accounts, as well as preconfigured roles and groups.
- Omniture SiteCatalyst® provides marketers with actionable, real-time intelligence about online strategies and marketing initiatives. SiteCatalyst helps marketers quickly identify the most profitable paths through their Web site, determine where visitors are navigating away from their site, and identify critical success metrics for online marketing campaigns. SiteCatalyst is part of the Omniture Online Business Optimization Suite.
You may request your no cost, no obligation quote today.