Apps VS Mobile Websites
In a recent survey, over 500 small business owners with both a mobile app and a mobile website to determine which returned a higher return on investment.
The results showed that both mobile apps and mobile websites are important pieces of a small business mobile marketing strategy.
Which returned a higher ROI? 73% said mobile app while 27% said mobile website
Which do customers prefer? 85% mobile app, 15 mobile website
Best for getting new customers? 75% mobile app, 25 mobile website
Best for repeat customers? 86% mobile app, 14% mobile website
Push notification open rates versus email marketing? 97% Push Notifications, 14% Email Marketing
Both are extremely important to business owners, without having both a mobile website and mobile app, you are losing at least 25% of your customer’s share of mind!
Benefits of Mobile Websites
- Developed with standard web development tools and technologies.
- Built once and works on ALL devices and browsers.
- Typically less expensive than app development.
- Can be found via standard online search.
Benefits of Mobile Apps
- Increase customer loyalty and retention
- Robust user experience
- Native to smartphones; using features such as, GPS, camera, microphone, etc.
- Downloaded/Installed from the marketplace and stored locally on a user’s device
- Can be used without being connected to WiFi
- Engage with your BEST customer at any time, Push Notifications.
Contact Us Today!