A lead is any potential customer who indicates interest in a company's product or service in some way, shape, or form.
Leads typically hear from a business or organization after opening communication (by submitting personal information for an offer, trial, or subscription) … instead of receiving a random cold call from someone who purchased their contact information.
How does it work?
- First, a visitor discovers your business through one of your marketing channels, such as your website, blog, or social media page.
- That visitor then clicks on your call-to-action (CTA) — an image, button, or message that encourages website visitors to take some sort of action.
- That CTA takes your visitor to a landing page, which is a web page that is designed to capture lead information in exchange for an offer.
- Once on the landing page, your visitor fills out a form in exchange for the offer.
Lead Generation Marketing
- Ads and Retargeting
- Social Media
- Referral Marketing
Lead Generation Strategies
Online lead generation encompasses a wide range of tactics, campaigns, and strategies depending on the platform on which you wish to capture leads.
- Facebook Lead Generation
- Instagram Lead Generation
- Twitter Lead Generation
- LinkedIN Lead Generation
- PPC Lead Generation
Contact Us at 805-405-1516 or submit your questions for a no cost, no obligation consultation today!
Contact Us Today!